Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering/Technical Management
Posted on 28 Aug 2023
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Manage project planning and implementation of construction.
- Provide service and repair, commissioning and installation of gas supply and machines and plant equipment maintenance.
- To ensure that engineering planning activities and implementation are met.
- Plan, organise and execute all engineering works assigned.
- Ensure all engineering work and maintenance of gas supply facilities and related equipment run smoothly.
- Perform project system design, planning, cost estimation and presentation.
- Prepare technical drawing.
- Perform monthly maintenance and engineering report.
- Provide in-house technical training to staff.
- Evaluate and source for materials, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Understand and comply with government regulations.
- Attend to all emergency at all times.
- Perform off-duty standby backup work.
- Ensure that work done is being carried out according to standard working procedures.
- Observe and ensure safe working conditions.
- Perform any other duties assigned by superior.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Meticulous and analytical.
- Business acumen and Finance savvy.
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- AWS and Performance Bonus
- Fixed allowance
- Group Insurance
- Medical and hospitalization benefits
- Working hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 6pm; Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm