Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 02 May 2023
Our Client is established since 1951 and leading domestic and international air transport business. They are well established and delivers incomparable service to their customers.
- Plan, coordinate the overall sales activities, and collect intelligence from the market and trade.
- Coordinate and communicate the company’s sales activities to the corporates, trade and general customers.
- Keep abreast of distribution strategy in order to best serve our customers on the most adequate channel;
- Portfolio management of the assigned accounts;
- Preparation of materials which should be communicated to the customers (eg: sales related figures etc) upon visits/calls;
- Promoting the company’s product to potential clients, companies and travel agencies.
- Plan and execute the sales promotion activities to enhance sales;
- Any other duties as directed by management.
- More than 3 years’ experience of sales or marketing preferably in the Travel or Airline industry
- Market, product and pricing knowhow
- MS Office, esp. Excel PowerPoint, Outlook
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- High level of Japanese communication skills required to facilitate communication with the customers and Japan Head office
- Diploma/Degree or higher
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:00
- Working location: Changi Airport Terminal 1
- Transportation allowance will be as per claim
- AWS 1.5 months
- VB as per company and personal performance
SGD 3,500 - 6,000 (Negotiable)
Sales Executive, Senior/ Assistant Manager (Machine Vision)
SGD 3,500 - 5,000
South East, Singapore
SGD 4,000 - 6,000
Senior Sales Executive, Plastic
SGD 4,000 - 5,000
Pharmacist/Business Development Executive (Medical & Healthcare)
SGD 4,000 - 5,000