Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 10 Jan 2023
Our client is responsible for the sales and marketing of consumer electronics and home appliances in Singapore.
- Manage marketing, sales, and product P&L to achieve profitability.
- Carry out advertising and promotion activities (ie. product launches, product training and promotions etc.
- Manage sales forecast, achieving monthly sales target, and accuracy through market information (ie. trend, economic factors, dealers’ ISP etc.)
- Monitor market & competitors’ trend to update and work closely with the corporate office, product domain and distribution team to develop and execute effective marketing and sales activities.
- Interact and discuss with business partners to achieve sales objectives.
- Discussion and execution of activities to promote sell-out.
- Management of channel inventory.
- Account management and follow up on all business-related activities e.g. AR, AP.
- Other duties assigned in relation to the business.
- Possess a min. Degree in Business Admin/Marketing/ Electrical Engineering
- Candidate who does not have experience is welcome to apply, training will be provided
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in Aircon, and HVAC products.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in Business Accounting P&L an added advantage
- Team player with strong analytical, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work overtime
- Able to travel occasionally
- Working hours: Monday – Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
- Transport allowance: S$100 -S$120 per month
- AWS & VB
- Medical and Dental: uncapped for medical, dental at $350 per FY
- AL 14 days, Company holiday 3.5 days
South East, Singapore
SGD 3,500 - 4,200