Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 10 Jan 2023
Our client is responsible for the sales and marketing of consumer electronics and home appliances in Singapore.
- Understanding and analysis of market and industry situation to align with the market requirements.
- Prepare proposal on full range of products, solutions and service to the needs of B2B customers.
- Responsible for the achievement of assigned sales targets.
- Preparation of project tenders and follow up throughout the project.
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned in relation to the operation of the business.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Business
- 1-2 years experience in sales and marketing of consumer electronics and products, FMCG.
- Good knowledge in business accounting.
- Objective oriented, self-starter and resourceful.
- Possess good presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications i.e. MS Words, PowerPoint, Excel (including pivot tables)
- Working hours: Mon to Fri 9am-5pm
- Transport allowance: S$100 -S$120 per month
- AWS & VB
- Medical benefits: uncapped for panel clinic
- Dental: $350 per financial year
- Annual leave: 15 days; 1 day incremental for every 2 years, capped at 20 days max
- Company holiday: 3.5 days per year, dates set by company
SGD 3,800 - 4,800