Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
Specialism: Design / Specifications - Interior
Posted on 11 May 2023
Our client was established in 1992 in Singapore as a multi-disciplinary interior design company to produce to produce effective commercial spaces. They have been continuously dedicating to create fascinating environment around retail shops and corporate offices.
- For corporate office spaces, plan & design artistic, functional designs by analyzing client’s requirements and resources.
- Produce full colour plan and perspectives, material sample as well as mood boards and other material relating to design for presentation.
- Assist (Senior) Interior Designer to make presentation, layouts, detail drawings and 3D visual images by using Auto CAD and 3ds Max.
- Ensure work is produced in a timely, organized, desired quality and professional standard.
- Able to manage projects from conceptualization to completion.
- Well co-ordinate with team to produce presentation materials up to construction drawings.
- Recognized qualification Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year's experience in corporate office & retail shop projects preferred.
- Proficient and well versed in Auto CAD, 3ds Max, Photoshop & PowerPoint presentation etc.
- Knowledge of space planning, concept work, detail drawing, hand sketch & project co-ordinate etc.
- Enjoy working on multiple projects, within simultaneous timeline.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.