Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Transportation / Shipping
Posted on 28 Dec 2022
Our client has been in the seasoning manufacturing business since 1987. Become one of the well-renowned seasoning manufacturing company in South East Asia. In todays context, our client had successfully expanded out business to most of the parts in Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific Region. Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- Handling incoming shipments and outgoing shipments.
- Prepare full set of shipping documents such as BL, Invoice, Packing List, Insurance and Permit declaration, apply COO, Free Sales Cert
- LC negotiation with bank
- Coordinate and liaise with overseas shipper, customers, local shipping agents, hauliers or logistics forwarders and etc.
- Arrange courier service
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by the company
- Diploma in Supply Chain or Business related studies
- Shipping (out and inbound) working experience in related industry capacity is preferred
- Proficient of shipping terms (e.g. B/L, DO, LCL, FCL, LC, etc.) and shipping documentation
- Experienced in courier arrangement like FedEx, DHL, etc is an added advantage
- A team player with positive attitude and able to complete assignment or tasks on time
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Location: Woodlands