Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Maintenance
Posted on 21 Dec 2022
Our client specializes in the development and production of polymer and syntactic foam based seismic, marine, buoyancy, cable protection, thermal insulation and rubber-based fire protection solutions for the offshore industry.
- Respond to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions, and other operating problems to minimize disruptions to manufacturing processes.
- Implement an established maintenance program and maintain detailed maintenance records so that recurring problems with machinery, equipment, or parts can be identified and addressed.
- Set, calibrate, or adjust equipment, machinery, and instruments so that it in accordance with production specifications or instructions. Maintain tools and repair equipment in good working order.
- In line with the developing technologies and company needs, to test and receive the machine and machine parts ordered by the department officers and / or by using the vital techniques.
- Increase efficiency and ensure operational effectiveness and excellence
- Coordinate with strategically important supplier and vendor contracts (for example constructing new facilities, installing new production lines) to secure terms that are in the organization’s best interest.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and manage a team of technicians to ensure that maintenance activities meet established targets and standards.
- Maintain and improve performance of current infrastructure and machinery to prevent and decrease frequency of breakdown and the need for new machinery.
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Maintenance related role
- Strong Project Management skills
- An excellent teammate who work well with all levels of people across various regions and cultures
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good time management, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project and vendor leadership skills
- Possesses high level of integrity with good work ethics
- Annual Variable Salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave