Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Marketing - Digital / Online Marketing
Posted on 02 Mar 2023
Our client specializes in the development and production of polymer and syntactic foam based seismic, marine, buoyancy, cable protection, thermal insulation and rubber-based fire protection solutions for the offshore industry.
- Develop & curate engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled social media posts to drive engagement and lead generation and to promote brand-focused messages. This includes digital asset creation and copywriting.
- Develop social media timelines aligning with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Work with videographers and multimedia designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Ensure content is optimized for publication across various social media sites.
- Develop an effective influencer marketing strategy in alignment with business goals, which includes:
- Identifying and building relations with industry influencers/key opinion leaders (KOL) in LinkedIn;
- Develop and implement doer campaigns and programs that enhance return on investment and achieve campaign meaningful metrics;
- Work with both the KOLs and the relevant internal stakeholders to develop relevant content that aligns with campaign objectives;
- Compile, analyse and access the performance of influencer marketing campaigns for strategic decisions and improvements.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including advertising costs and returns.
- Analyse social media campaigns and capture audience data and insights to identify areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Effective management of social media platforms.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Plan, implement and manage marketing campaigns for PA Marine Technology.
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- At least 3 to 4 years of validated coordinated marketing and campaign execution experience
- Experienced with working in a regional or global set up
- Proven track record in social media (LinkedIn, in particular) and influencer campaign strategies
- Skilled with video and graphic design creation/editing tools
- Good time management and project management skills, proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally has knowledge and experience in the maritime or infrastructure industry and engineering and manufacturing environment. If no formal professional exposure, demonstrate a keen curiosity about learning and acquiring the relevant industry knowledge
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with people at all levels
- Meticulous, fast learner, flexible and innovative
- Good knowledge in digital & coordinated marketing
- Excellent understanding of and ability to apply modern marketing principles and is abreast with the latest marketing trends
- Annual Variable Salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave