Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Quality Assurance
Posted on 23 Nov 2022
Our client specializes in the development and production of polymer and syntactic foam based seismic, marine, buoyancy, cable protection, thermal insulation and rubber-based fire protection solutions for the offshore industry.
- Manage inspection process from preparation of Inspection and Test Plan, Test Procedure, Quality Plan for submission, verification and validation of components or materials used in development processes.
- Apply quality principles, analyzes quality records, prepares reports and recommends improvements.
- Identify and address recurring problems either with the quality of the product or the reliability of testing procedures.
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review.
- Control of non-conforming products for incoming and outgoing inspection.
- Provide guidance to Quality Assurance Inspector on product testing and inspection reports
- Work with Project to plan for Factory Acceptance Test and Final Inspection.
- Liaise with 2nd and 3rd party witnessed inspection.
- Prepare and submit of welding documents, incoming inspection report, traceability report, painting documents and dimension reports to Quality Assurance Manager for approval and review.
- Ensure products meet customer expectations based on company objectives and ISO standards
- Ideally Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or equivalent field, desirable to be certified with a Professional Certificate of CSWIP 3.1/AWS.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer or relevant role
- Strong Project Management skills
- An excellent team player able to work well with all levels of people across various regions and cultures
- To be results and solutions driven and will go above and beyond to build a phenomenal customer experience.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good time management, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project and vendor leadership skills
- To come up with innovative solutions and understands the important role they play in the overall success of the company.
- Possesses high level of integrity with good work ethics
- Annual Variable Salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave