Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Mechanical
Posted on 22 Nov 2022
Our client was founded in 2013. They manufacture LIGHTHERM (Lightweight Concrete) and vPanel (ALC Panels) for customers. They specialize in supplying high quality construction material in Singapore and Malaysia and aim to deliver the best product solution for waterproofing products and lightweight insulation screed.
- Oversees and manages production processes, activities and operations
- Responsible for daily production /operations (including methods, maintenance and quality)
- Ensure optimal use and maintenance of equipment and machines
- Troubleshooting and improve production and automation system
- Manage suppliers, sub-con and manpower to execute work progress / factory project improvement
- Ensure project are delivered on time within scope and budget
- Assist on the automation manufacturing line of existing manufacturing line
- Other ad hoc duties assigned by the company
- Report to managing director
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical engineering or relevant experience background
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Willing to travel oversea for suppliers visitations (mostly China), machines installation and sourcing.
- High sense of responsibility and motivated.
- Good communicator to liaise with all level of stakeholders/suppliers
- Understanding on machine drawings