Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 29 Nov 2022
Our client is a casual Italian dining concept, with more 30 stores in Singapore, more than 1000 in our home country of Japan, and about 400 locations in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Support site selection and business case development
- Provide input to decisions around site leasing, lease negotiations, landlord requirements and project management
- Manage new outlets opening / refurbishment project plans, coordinating interior design for restaurants, kitchen layout planning and service contracts with suppliers, scheduling and arranging for opening of new restaurant, including statutory requirements
- Manage the pipelines of store development works (new stores, refurbishment & closure)
- Closely coordinating & liaising with GM/Ops Manager in “Repair & Maintenance” of outlets with close advised and direction from direct superior.
- Keeping file and updating of all existing outlets expiry lease dates.
- Keeping file on all sites visited and surveyed for references purposes.
- Other ad hoc assignment assigned by the company
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Experienced in F&B industry is an advantage
- Willing to travel when required
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Responsible, committed and able to work in fast paced environment
- Minimum "A" Level education qualification
- Variable bonuses
- Annual leave will be 14 days (1st year. Consecutive years plus 1 day, to a max of 21 days)
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Hospitalization and Surgical insurance policy
- 5 Working days (Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm)