Industry: Marine / Aquaculture
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office ManagementClosed
Our Client celebrated their 60th anniversary as they were established in 1956. Their headquarters is in Japan and they are focused in Pump technology and has honed in the shipbuilding industry.
- Support office management, undertake clerical and administrative tasks to ensure the efficient operation of the office.
- Build-up current IT infrastructure and system processes. Experience in setting up laptop for new user including hardware and software installation will be an advantage.
- Continuously drive change and improvements to our system and processes.
- Coordination and liaising with our Japan HQ.
- Simple bookkeeping duties.
- Updating weekly and monthly reports.
- Min Diploma qualification
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Able to speak and write in Japanese to liaise with Japanese counterparts
- VB depends on company and individual performance