Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Operations - Support Services
Posted on 16 Mar 2023
Our client is a well-known Japanese company and established in Singapore since 1973. The company offers a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids for the consumer market as well as the catering and food processing industries. Apart from its marketing and sales activities locally, the company also performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations, such as the procurement of flexible packaging materials, chemicals and raw materials, the provision of logistic solutions, and developing new businesses in the region.
- Responsible in preparing Purchase Order and various shipping documents such as invoices, packing list, certificate of origin, beneficial certificate, export permit, etc.
- Liaison with both suppliers and customers on Order fulfillment.
- Liaise with banks, inspection bodies and Insurance Companies on documents submission and/or Letter of Credit issuance.
- Letter of Credit Negotiation.
- Assist and support Sales Representative on customer queries in relation to order fulfillment documentation aspect.
- Work extensively across departmental lines on specific project and development
- Prepare and submit assigned reports.
- Other Ad Hoc duties as and when require by department Manager.
- Min. ‘O’ level or diploma holder in any business related studies
- At least 2 years working experiences in related field
- Good understanding of Supply Chain Management, International Trading, Business Contract and Negotiation, UCP600 is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, able to work independently and also a team player
- Experience in MS Office and SAP
- Working hour: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Diverse culture working environment
- Variable bonus
- Allowance (Meal and Transport)
- Group insurance
- Dental and out-patient medical reimbursement