Industry: Marine / Aquaculture
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Mechanical
Posted on 16 Sep 2022
Our client is one of the world’s 2000 Largest Public listed company. Having a global entity with over 100 subsidiaries, joint ventures and associated companies. The company global operations, combined with well-diversified customer base, enable the company to produce stable revenue and steady growth to deliver long-term sustainable value for their shareholders.
- Assist Engineer in coordinating and supervising maintenance and overhauling jobs
- Prepare Job Acceptance on completion of Jobs
- Monitor and update job status daily.
- Supervise mechanical / diesel works
- Liaise with customers and contractors on works to be carried out
- Arrange for inspection / job acceptance
- Carry out general repair and maintenance jobs onboard vessels or in workshops
- Dismantle and troubleshoot for mechanical defects
- Perform testing of equipment to ensure smooth operation
- Perform test run and report to superior on the job completion status
- NTC in Mechanical/Marine/Automotive related field.
- Physically fit with good eyesight
- Possess basic understanding of basic components and functions of mechanical engines or diesel engines
- Able to use IMTE tools such as Micrometer, Bore gauge and Torque Wrench
- Able to read simple drawings and service reports
- Willing to work under outdoor environment on site - Grease and Dust
- Basic working knowledge in MS Word and Excel for status and reporting purpose
- Willing to work in Changi area, with company transport provided
- Working location: Changi South (Island-wide transport provided)
- 5 days work week: 7.45am-5pm