Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Transportation / Shipping
Posted on 16 Sep 2022
Our client offers a full spectrum of logistics services and has achieved a strong strategic position in the logistics industry with the Group's own fleet of prime movers and special handling equipments, gaining a sturdy foothold in global forwarding, local inland freight and ground handling. Dedicated in integrating the forwarding and supply chain business, they adopt the concept of providing a one-stop service solution to meet the evolving challenges of future logistics. A strong believer of service, they equip themselves with professional logistics software together with experienced and service oriented staffs to optimise work process and logistic balance sheet of every business.
- Coordinating import and export shipments
- Prepare shipping documents (example: BL, permits, etc)
- Liaising with customers and vendors
- Answering of phone calls
- Other administrative duties assigned by company
- GCE 'O' level and above
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Prior experience in import/export/shipping in not a must, but candidate with aptitude to take up the role will be considered.
- Candidate with no experience in this industry but has experience performing administrative roles or customer service are welcomed.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Applications
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Proactive, independent and loves to learn
- Performance bonus
- Company insurance
- Medical and hospitalization benefits
- Job progression as company has plan to groom staff take on other roles within company.
- Request to take on part-time studies will be accommodated, subject to work exigencies.