Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Electrical / ElectronicsClosed
Our client is one of the most established and leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Electrical Equipment in the Power Generation, Transmission and Distributor Industry.
- Carry out daily site supervision, coordination, and quality assurance of mechanical and electrical systems
- Responsible in installation, commissioning support for Electrical Power Distribution Solution
- To provide technical trainings to customers
- Work closely with stakeholders on technical issues
- Coordinate key milestones with all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate in site safety, MOS, RA, etc with relevant sub-contractor and/or suppliers for site activities
- Minimum ‘O’ or ‘N’ level education
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Field
- Ability to read drawings and plan resources and manpower
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle tight deadlines
- Monday - Friday 8.30am-6pm and first Saturday on every month (8.30am-12pm).
- Working location : Woodlands