Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Electrical / Electronics
Posted on 22 Dec 2022
Our client is one of the most established and leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Electrical Equipment in the Power Generation, Transmission and Distributor Industry.
- Carry out electrical system studies for MV / LV Equipment like Power and Distribution Transformers and switchgears.
- Knowledge of electrical power systems, international codes & standards and Industry accepted electrical engineering software’s.
- Prepare electrical job specifications and datasheets as per customer / tender requirements.
- Execution of assigned site work in accordance with applicable contract procedures, IEC codes and standards.
- Perform activities such as – prepare quotations and technical bid evaluations as per relevant technical requirements.
- Review vendor drawings and documentation as per relevant Technical Practices.
- Manage sub-con to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Follow the ethics of confidentiality on technologies licensed by Client or Third Party.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 - 5 years' relevant experience in handling both HV and LV, preferably in Construction environment
- Prior experience in project and maintenance in the Transformers, switchgears and LV switch boards, DC Traction systems.
- Team player with strong leadership, interpersonal, planning and organizing skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful individual
- Class 3 driving license is preferable.
- Monday -Friday 8.30am-6pm and first Saturday on every month (8.30am-12pm).
- Working location: Woodlands