Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
Specialism: Marketing - Marketing Communication
Posted on 05 Sep 2022
To make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive.Our Client combines passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. They lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns
With more then 30000 staff worldwide, More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
- Develop effective consumer value propositions, brand strategy & identity, and go-to-market plans
- Lead and coordinate with internal and external teams like agency, distributor and marketing partners to ensure efficient execution of marketing plans for offline activation, PR, product marketing, loyal customer program and community activity.
- Strategize and implement innovative and proactive marketing story together with offline store operation team to establish Omni-channel business concept.
- Supervise and support distributors and dealers related to offline activations, go-to-market activities and other events to uplift sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in event activation, marketing or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- 14 days of AL
- 13th month
South West, Singapore
SGD 3,600 - 5,750