Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
Specialism: Customer Service - Customer Relationship Management
Posted on 05 Sep 2022
To make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive.Our Client combines passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. They lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns
With more then 30000 staff worldwide, More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
- Coordinate and analyze quality issue for after sales service
- Provide technical support, which include problem identification, resolution, and failure analysis reporting and continuous improvement within Asia Pacific.
- Being the first contact point for distributors to report product failure on the field
- Work with Quality Team to investigate quality failure and related matters
- Follow up on Failure Analysis Report with Global Quality Team
- Maintain good working relationship with distributors’ service center to cross share technical and product knowledge
- Bachelor in Electronics or related qualifications
- 5 years of experience in electronic or audio industries
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- 18 days of AL