Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 02 Sep 2022
- Maintaining standards; such as service and product knowledge of the premier restaurant
- Monitor and complete daily inventories of F&B supplies
- Assist the Restaurant Manager with facilitating or assisting the scheduling of work schedules
- Provide fast, efficient, courteous service at all times to guests.
- Acquire full knowledge about the restaurant, promotions and special offers.
- Handle guest complaints by following the procedures and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Food & Beverage Services
- Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Possess at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience in fine dining restaurant is a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic salary + AWS
- 5 days working per week (closed on Monday & Tuesday)
- Working hours: 10.30am-3.30pm, 5pm-11pm (varies depending on operational needs)
- 14 days annual leave, increase by 1 day year by year
- Birthday leave 1 day
- Medical coverage
- If late time work require transport, it can be claimed from company