Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 05 Sep 2022
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Assist & pursue sales leads to turn into new sales revenue
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Assist to manage all stages of sales cycle including generate quote, liaising with technical staff to answer customer enquiry, follow up opportunity and project implementation.
- Follow through with all post-sales processes, including submitting paper work for order, coordinating to ensure end to end service rendered to customer.
- Support other post-sales including billing, collection etc. when necessary.
- Assist to manage sales pipeline and forecasting
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Ensure existing customer continue to renewal the existing maintenance contract
- Maintaining accurate client records such as contact base
- Diploma in Business studies/Administration/Management, sales & Marketing or equivalent
- At least 3 years of sales related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Salesforce and Microsoft Navision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Being proactive and goal-oriented
- Possess good attitude towards learning and improving
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision
- Performance Bonus (based on individual and company performance)
- Annual leave 12 days annually
- Staff Additional Special Holiday: 2 days
- Yearly increment
- Medical outpatient consultation reimbursement at $2000/year and dental $500/year.