Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 14 Nov 2023
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Perform quality testing and inspection on incoming, in-process and finished products.
- Issuance of quality certificates (COC/COA).
- Perform predictive maintenance and scheduled instruments calibration.
- Review and evaluate batch production and daily analysis data by IGP
- Monitor laboratory consumable such as standard gas, reagent and related items.
- Assist QC Manager to update quality documents.
- Ensure good housekeeping.
- Provide back-up support for in-site plant.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the QC Manager.
- Ensure no disruption throughout the operation.
- NITEC/Diploma in Science or Engineering
- Preferred to have knowledge on analyzing equipment such as GC-PDHID/TCD/FID/SCD and online analyzer
- Willing to work overtime to support plant operation during start up and ad-hoc event.
- Physical work is required
- Good planning and organizational skill.
- Hands on maintenance experience in mechanical or electrical or instrumentation
- Transport will be provided
- AWS and Performance Bonus
- Group Insurance
- Medical and hospitalization benefits
- Working hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 6pm; Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm