Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Maintenance
Posted on 02 Aug 2022
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Support mechanical maintenance of IGP and on-site plants machines
- Ensure smooth, safe, reliable and efficient operations of industrial plants and facilities at all manufacturing plant sites managed by IGP.
- Ensure safety at site through compliance to safe operations and practices at all times, complying to local regulatory and company requirement.
- Plan, execute and supervise maintenance activities
- Ensure timely update of maintenance records
- Support the troubleshooting and maintenance activities at on-site plants
- Ensure appropriate permits are issued, proper isolation is done and equipment/plant are safe before starting any maintenance work in the plant
- Ensure any work by staff or contractors are carried out safely according to standard working procedures
- Check operating conditions of machineries on a regular basis
- Supervise contractors working at plant site, ensuring they follow safe working procedures
- Ensure cleanliness and orderliness of the plants and surrounding area
- Ensure that any changes to plant operations and equipment are recorded properly and appropriate change management procedures are applied.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- For Assistant Manager role: Responsible to supervise and lead the team to ensure that industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably
- Engineering Degree with 1 to 3 years of experience in maintenance activities.
- Electrical or instrument maintenance experience in process plants for Electrical and Instrument Maintenance
- Mechanical maintenance experience especially with pumps and compressors for Mechanical Maintenance
- Industrial gas background would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Transport provided
- AWS (13th Month Bonus)
- Variable bonus
- Fix allowance
- Medical and dental consultation reimbursable
- Company Group Insurance
- 5 Working days (Monday to Thursday 8:30am-6pm; Friday 8:30am-5:30pm)
South West, Singapore
SGD 3,500 - 5,500 (Negotiable)