Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - MaintenanceClosed
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Plan, organize and execute all engineering works assigned.
- Manage project planning and implementation of construction.
- Provide service and repair, commissioning and installation of gas supply and machines and plant equipment maintenance.
- Ensure all engineering work and maintenance of gas supply facilities and related equipment run smoothly.
- Perform project system design, planning, cost estimation and presentation.
- Prepare technical drawing.
- Perform monthly maintenance and engineering report.
- Provide in-house technical training to staff.
- Evaluate and source for materials, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Understand and comply with government regulations.
- Attend to all emergency at all times.
- Perform off-duty standby backup work.
- Ensure that work done is being carried out according to standard working procedures.
- Observe and ensure safe working conditions.
- Perform any other duties assigned by superior.
- Higher Nitec/ Diploma/Degree in Engineering.
- Meticulous and analytical.
- Business acumen and Finance savvy.
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to understand drawing and P&ID
- Able to learn, absorb and apply base on job training and self-orientated.
- Transport provided
- AWS (13th Month Bonus)
- Variable bonus
- Fix allowance
- Medical and dental consultation reimbursable
- Company Group Insurance
- 5 Working days (Monday to Thursday 8:30am-6pm; Friday 8:30am-5:30pm)