Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 04 Nov 2022
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Coordinating on-site installation project, inspecting, repairing and servicing of safety equipment
- Carry out on-site Horizontal Lifelines installation.
- Engage in on-site servicing for Industrial Ventilation Machine.
- Assist Sales Executives in demonstrating the products to clients.
- Provide inspection and reparation services to clients.
- Respond to sales enquiries and conduct sales presentation.
- Minimum GCE "O" levels.
- Willing, able and has no fears to work at heights
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a valid class 3 or 4 driving license
- Good with hands-on activities
- Transport provided
- AWS (13th Month Bonus)
- Variable bonus
- Fix allowance
- Medical and dental consultation reimbursable
- Company Group Insurance
- 5 Working days (Monday to Thursday 8:30am-6pm; Friday 8:30am-5:30pm)