Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/DatabaseClosed
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Manage and support on hardware and software components pertaining to a system infrastructure, including operating systems, servers, storage, backup, cloud etc.
- Responsible in providing these administrative support, but not limited, (1) Microsoft Active Directory & AD integrated applications; (2) Files access and quota; (3) Backup task and policies; (4) DR / BCP procedures; (5) Azure / AWS / Office 365 cloud provisioning and maintaining; (6) Infrastructure documentation; (7) Monitoring and analysis
- Responsible in these technical support, but not limited, (1) Call response and support within service level agreement; (2) Incident / problem troubleshooting, fault clarification and isolation; (3) Provide workaround and/or resolution; (4) Communication and reporting; (5) Security updates and patching; (6) Firmware upgrade
- Standby work might be required (24/7)
- Diploma in any IT related disciplines
- Possess certification in Azure, AWS Cloud certified/ Microsoft Certified
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of IT Operations experience, especially in the area of System Infrastructure and cloud operations
- Good knowledge, troubleshoot and hands-on skill in System server, storage hardware, Database, Software defined network, software defined storage, cloud orchestration and automation
- Knowledgeable and experience of these is preferable: (1) Operating System; (2) Microsoft Server/ Linux ( Plus ); (3) Microsoft active-directory & AD integrated applications; (4) Microsoft Exchange, Authentication Server; (5) Virtualization - Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware; (6) Hyperconverged - Nutanix; (7) Backup - Veritas & Veeam; (8) Licenses and certificate activation; (9) Cloud - O365, Azure and AWS, backup; (10) Basic network and security features
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility and urgency
- Diligent in documentation, reporting and tasks tracking ability
- Posses analytical skills to be able to solve issues and ability to work independently and cope with pressure
- Willing to standby work (24/7) when required.
- Performance Bonus (based on individual and company performance)
- Annual leave 12 days annually
- Staff Additional Special Holiday: 2 days
- Yearly increment
- Medical outpatient consultation reimbursement at $2000/year and dental $500/year.