Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Sales - Sales Management
Posted on 27 Jul 2022
Our client was incorporated in 2012 after the merger of two well-known Japanese establishments. They seek to pursue world-leading technologies and manufacturing capabilities, so as to contribute to society by providing excellent products and services. Today, they continue to enjoy a strong presence in the industry.
- Sales activities for the company products.
- Follow-up on progress of each project.
- Familiar with Construction materials; follow-up on construction/civil /marine construction/energy engineering projects
- Check status of customers (GCs/subcontractors/wholesalers, stock, information on follow-up projects) and business negotiation support
- Min 3 years' marketing or sales experience in the manufacturing / energy / construction industry
- Able to deepen understanding of product knowledge (high-performance materials), sales methods, etc.
- Familiar with website management (design, layout, analyze the access data for marketing)