Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Environment / Health & Safety - Environment / Health & Safety
Posted on 15 Aug 2022
Our client specializes in the development and production of polymer and syntactic foam based seismic, marine, buoyancy, cable protection, thermal insulation and rubber-based fire protection solutions for the offshore industry.
- Review, identify and update relevant EHS requirements in line with regulatory compliance which are applicable to the company.
- Lead and facilitate compliance, EHS and sustainability internal/external audits/surveys.
- Organize and lead regular EHS inspection, meetings and monitoring of corrective/ preventive actions.
- Lead incident and accident investigation, follow up on effectiveness of implemented actions.
- Responsible as Fire Safety Manager and MOM appointed Safety Officer.
- Plan and conduct emergency evacuation drills for the company premises.
- Responsible to drive CERT emergency response and other necessary rescue protocols.
- Coordinate and work together with all departments, clients, and vendors/contractors to advise on all EHS related issues.
- Promote zero accident culture in the company to strive group EHS KPI targets.
- Work with site operations team, vendors, contractors to inspect machines/equipment/processes for accident prevention program, conducts hazard identifications and risk assessment.
- Educate and train employees to ensure safety is paramount priority of the job, guide on compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Custodian of EHS management system and documentation
- Submission/getting approval of EHS licensing/permits required for the factory.
- Act as safety at work representative for the company.
- Act as SMO during pandemic.
- Appointed as hazardous substance (HS) licensing holder.
- Other relevant ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in Manufacturing/ Chemical industry
- Able to work under stress
- Annual Variable Salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave