Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 15 Aug 2022
Our client specializes in the development and production of polymer and syntactic foam based seismic, marine, buoyancy, cable protection, thermal insulation and rubber-based fire protection solutions for the offshore industry.
- Working with the General Manger and Global Business Development Manager (PNE/ Foam Product) in promoting company's business in Pneumatic and Foam Filled fenders.
- To carry out marketing campaigns or programs to existing and prospective customers to inform them of current and new products and services.
- Development and sales of engineered solutions to meet the customer and industry specific needs.
- Provision of sound technical advice on marine systems products to internal suppliers and external customers.
- Negotiation and review of orders and contracts within company guidelines.
- Keep informed of product and market developments & trends.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely and profitable completion of projects/orders to meet contractual requirements.
- Monitor project financial performance on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain accurate and detailed project files for company products and services.
- Monitor and report actual project costs versus estimates and update as required.
- Monitor the performance of project suppliers and ensure quality, timeliness and pricing meet company requirements.
- Ensure the safe, timely and technically acceptable provision of proposals.
- Joint visit with sales agents/direct sales visit to the consultants, owners and contractors in specific territories.
- Review of customer Request for Quotations, and development of technical proposals.
- Conducting presentations to Engineers and Customers.
- Travel nationally on a regular basis and internationally.
- Strong planning & effective implementation skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written including negotiation.
- Strong persuasion, selling and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all organizational levels
- Strong lateral thinking, problem solving and advanced analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to handle a complex work environment and multitask.
- A sound understanding of operational budgets and reporting.
- A strong understanding of Quality assurance / Quality Control techniques and strategies.
- Knowledge of the application of technical principles and techniques in design and production.
- Understanding of contract formation and contract management.
- Proficient use of computer skills including proficiency AutoCad, Excel, Word.
- Annual Variable Salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave