Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
Specialism: Marketing - Digital / Online Marketing
Posted on 01 Dec 2022
To make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive.Our Client combines passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. They lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns
With more then 30000 staff worldwide, More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
- Manage agency relationships, to ensure projects are delivered to brief, on time and within budget.
- Handle day to day digital & eCommerce lead for Singapore activations.
- Managing and executing regional digital marketing campaigns
- Executing sophisticated digital marketing programs and Tech stacks across different digital channels that drive tangible and measurable business outcomes
- Handle eCommerce and/or prior brand & portfolio management, communications and media planning & marketing experience
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Min 4 years of working experience managing and executing regional digital marketing campaigns and well versed with marketing systems and tools such as SalesForce Commerce Cloud – Demandware, GA360, DSP, DCO, Social Listening and Influencer tools. Preferably half of which in a regional/global marketing capacity
- Solid track record in executing sophisticated digital marketing programs and Tech stacks across different digital channels that drive tangible and measurable business outcomes
- Experience in Paid and Owned media (social, search, programmatic, performance marketing, analytics, site builds and content), inclusive of prior experience in executing regional media strategy development and support markets in local media plans would be an advantage
- Prior experience in Consumer Electronics or FMCG industry with APAC (SEA focused) experience are preferred