Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 07 Jul 2022
Our client is a one-stop solutions contractor and manufacturer of low voltage switch gear and control gear assemblies. It is an iconic industry leader and it has offered customised solution to companies from different industry such as energy, infrastructure, industrial process plants, data centres, and others to achieve good results with its comprehensive range of switchboard products.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested.
- Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts
- Min Nitec in accounting
- Candidate with no prior experience is welcome to apply, training will be provided.
- Able to work in Woodlands area, 5 days work week