Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Environment / Health & Safety - Environment / Health & Safety
Posted on 23 Jun 2022
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Ensure adherence to plant, local & regional legal requirements
- Support all divisions & subsidiaries (locally and overseas) in meeting requirements
- Liaise with governmental agencies on various issues on health, fire, utilities & environment.
- Facilitate the closure of Safety case with all interested parties
- Draft, review & implement HSE procedures; ensure strict compliance
- Prepare & achieve ISO 45001, ISO 14001 & SS506 Part 3 certification
- Follow up on local & regional audit findings; develop action plan
- Facilitate regional alignment
- Update regional audit evidences & perform regular audits on subsidiaries
- Investigate accidents, complete accidents reports, identify root causes of accidents & prevent reoccurrences
- Assist in legal requirement updates
- Monitor HSE KPIs
- Educate & train employees on workplace health and safety issues
- Prepare monthly statistics report for submission to Management
- Conduct on-site inspections to identify workplace hazards & unsafe equipment, working practices or working conditions
- Access workplaces, review risk assessments & approve permit to work
- Assist in any ad hoc assignments given by HSE Manager
- Ensure Safe working environment in the factory.
- Ensure Occupational, Safety and Health; Fire Safety rules & regulations are adhered to.
- Able to support and meet Sales Department’s Customer requirements locally and overseas.
- Degree or Diploma graduate with WSH or HSE equivalent qualification
- Advance certificate in WSH (Level B) or higher
- Strong understanding of ISO 45001, ISO 14001, SS506 part 3 and applicable legal requirements
- Good HSE management system, interpersonal and coordination skills
- AWS and Performance bonus
- Annual leaves
- Group insurance
- Medical outpatient consultancy reimbursable