Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Quality Assurance
Posted on 15 Jun 2022
Our client has been in the seasoning manufacturing business since 1987. Become one of the well-renowned seasoning manufacturing company in South East Asia. In todays context, our client had successfully expanded out business to most of the parts in Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific Region. Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- HACCP Team member
- Internal Auditor
- Involve in Food safety and quality
- Coordinate with professional laboratory on full microbial test, pathogenic microbial testing, 3MCPD test, Heavy Metal test, Pesticide test, nutritional test and others as per customers’ request.
- Validate effective equipment cleaning in pre-production inspection by swab tests and rapid ATP method.
- Environmental testing
- Issue Certificates of Analysis for finished products.
- In-charge of all in-house calibration of laboratory and factory equipment.
- Liaise with contractors on sub-out maintenance or calibration contracts and pest management
- Substitute SQF practitioner
- Diploma/Degree in Food Science/Nutrition or related field
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience is preferred
- Those with knowledge in HACCP, Food Safety and Quality management, ISO22000, FSSC is preferred.
- Experienced or involved in internal and/or external audit
- Good personality, hardworking, meticulous and responsible
- Annual bonus
- Allowances and overtime
- Annual leaves
- Medical outpatient consultation reimbursable
- Working hour: Monday-Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Halal certified company