Industry: Healthcare / Medical
Specialism: Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Posted on 01 Jul 2022
Our client being the key player in AHA/PHA skincare technology, has been harnessing the challenges and opportunities of the business to make it all happen. Since its inception in 1995, the company has been dedicated to engaging sales, marketing and distribution of skincare, medical aesthetic equipment and medical device products to the medical community and consumers.
- Marketing: Acquire product knowledge for brands
- Execute the division overall online and offline marketing plans, product launches, trade exhibitions, seminars, workshops, press conferences, etc. according to the division’s Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
- A&P budget control for planning costs, during-development costs as well as execution costs to efficiently utilize allocated fund for marketing activities
- Work with sales team to ensure that marketing plans and efforts are translated on the sales floor
- Public Relations (PR) – Media mention and publicity
- Develop and maintain good rapport with local and overseas business associates
- Support sales order processing via ERP system
- Prepare sales materials
- Prepare reports (Sales Report, Marketing Expense Report, etc.)
- Liaise with Logistics department and vendors for requisition of stocks and other items
- Degree in Communications / Business or a related field.
- Good command of English with copywriting skills.
- Min 1 years of working experience.
- Has experience managing the admin console of Facebook and Instagram for advertisements