Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office ManagementClosed
Our Japanese Client is a 100% subsidiary of an international logistics company, established in 1997. They handle all international transportation and logistics.
- Preparing orders to be picked and packed on various e-commerce platforms
- Liaise with clients
- Keep a smooth process flow of operations in inventory and order management
- Work with warehouse staff to perform functions in e-commerce fulfillment.
- Entering data on orders and returns
- Processes receiving reports, and maintains database of customer specific inventory.
- Undertake any other assignments, which the management may request from time to time.
- Preferably with at least 1 year relevant experience (warehouse, or online purchase, or admin)
- No experience candidates will be welcomed
- Responsible, responsive and committed
- Attention to details and organized
- Fast learner who will soon be required to work independently with minimum supervision
- Collaborative team player
- Microsoft office, WMS
- Variable Bonus (subject to company performance)
- Working hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm; Alternate Sat 8.30am - 12.30pm
- Location: Toh Guan Road (will move to Pandan Road in future)