Specialism: Sales - Sales Management
Posted on 30 May 2022
Our client provides serviced office & Co Working space with Japanese service quality in Singapore since 2011. They have other outlets in Japan and other ASEAN countries. With lively atmosphere, they attempts to create and grow its community with their members to enhance their business.
- To plan, manage and execute on Sales, including market research, to plan and review on results, attend to inquiries, lead viewing, close deals and manage in-house clients contracts.
- To maintain good relationships with business partners (Japanese and local).
- To ensure monthly sales target is fulfilled.
- To plan, manage and execute on Marketing, including making direction on online marketing, offline marketing for both Japanese and local, SNS updates, Website updates, etc. To ensure lead number target is fulfilled.
- To supervise community staff and guiding on execution on Sales and Marketing
- To plan, manage and execute on office operation.
- To plan, manage, execute and follow up on customer service and care (troubleshooting).
- To plan, manage & follow up on events and customer engagement
- To perform daily reception duties
- To assist General Manager on Admin, Finance and HR
- To perform as Community Staff when not available
- Report to General Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Sales and marketing experience is preferred.
- Japanese speaking is required in order to deal with Japanese clients and business partners.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask.
- Attentive to detail and manage tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Enjoy and thrive at continually growing relationships.
- Familiar with SNS, Office PC skill is required.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Medical Insurance provided - cashless for panel GP doctor
- $200 subsidy for Annual Health Screening