Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 19 Sep 2022
Our client is a well-known Japanese company and established in Singapore since 1973. The company offers a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids for the consumer market as well as the catering and food processing industries. Apart from its marketing and sales activities locally, the company also performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations, such as the procurement of flexible packaging materials, chemicals and raw materials, the provision of logistic solutions, and developing new businesses in the region.
- Source for new products, suppliers and contractors for business expansion and cost effectiveness.
- Negotiate with Suppliers and Principals on pricing and better trading terms.
- Monitor and ensure Suppliers’ service and quality level are always at optimum
- Work closely with suppliers on meeting products specifications and delivery schedule base on Customers’ requirements
- Responsible in account management
- Handle and follow up with feedback or claims from customers
- Work closely with Sales Admin team to co-ordinate on shipment arrangement
- Prepare sales/marketing reports for the management review.
- Monitor and ensure timely payment from customers
- Visit customers in overseas to build stronger business relations and enhance customers service level
- Introduce and present new products to existing account.
- Make annual marketing plan and budget.
- Ensure budgets are under control to meet its target.
- Degree holder in any related business studies
- Preferably 2 ~ 3 years related working experience in trading / international business; No experience are welcomed too
- Knowledge in Trading terms is preferred
- Willing to travel or drive to Malaysia (mostly day trip)
- Occasional need to travel to overseas for business meetings
- Possess a valid class 3 driving license
- Meal and transport allowances
- Variable bonus
- Group insurance
- Dental and out-patient medical reimbursement