Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & GasClosed
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- To prepare and compile all required information for subcontractors to submit accurate quotations including cost estimation
- To follow up with subcontractor’s quotations, negotiate, select and make recommend to his superior for the appointment of respective sub-contractor to undertake the work.
- Issuance of Works Order with accurate information required for the work, to selected sub-contractors within the shortest time possible.
- To ensure the awarded price is within the budget or to achieve the optimum price level to increase profitability for the company.
- To handle all required legal documents with respect to Letter of Indemnity, Workmen Insurances, bank guarantees, etc.
- To be familiar with Ministry of Manpower regulations concerning sub-contracting of work for Companies using foreign workers.
- To liaise with Production Departments on subcontracting matters, keep abreast of subcontractor’s performances and progress.
- To handle complaints from Production Departments as and when required concerning poor progress or quality work from subcontractors.
- To scrutinize information in the PR from Production Departments to ensure fast and smooth interaction with subcontractors.
- To handle any additional Claims or Contract Variations from subcontractors.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- Good attitude, meticulous and able to work independently
- Team player and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude and willingness to take up challenges
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications (ie. Microsoft Excel)
- 14 Days Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Insurance Coverage
- S$600 Medical Benefits to be reimburse per year
- Company pay monthly NTUC membership fees for permanent staffs