Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 17 Jun 2022
- Draft sales and purchase contract based on confirmed offer, negotiate the contract terms with buyer to get the contract signed.
- Follow the LC issuing after contract is signed, handle and manage all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation independently.
- Liaise with suppliers/buyers on cargo readiness, documentation and payment matters.
- Liaise with shipping companies/ship brokers/shipping & cargo agency on shipping arrangements, vessel schedules and cargo tracking.
- Computation and settlement of laytime with supplier/buyer/owners of bulk carrier shipments.
- Liaise with accounts department for processing of bill payments, bank advice, Purchase & Sales or other Invoice/supporting documents, treasury report etc.
- Responsible for record each transaction data in kinds of reports TIMELY and CORRECTLY, and submit kinds of business reports as requested.
- Min Bachelor's Degree Holder.
- Min 3 years of experience in dry commodity industry handling Dry Bulk/Logs/Timber/Metal/Steel/Oil/Container with import/export documentation practices.
- Candidate who does not have any experience (with good attitude) is welcome to apply, training will be provided
- Preferably with international trade background.
- Possess working knowledge of UCP and ISBP rules.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and costing is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, especially in Excel.
- Team player, initiative and positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous, coupled with sense of urgency and responsibility.
- Ability to deal with pressure, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong adaptability and execution.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English (to liaise with China counterparts).