Industry: Healthcare / Medical
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Logistics
Posted on 01 Aug 2022
Our client being the key player in AHA/PHA skincare technology, has been harnessing the challenges and opportunities of the business to make it all happen. Since its inception in 1995, the company has been dedicated to engaging sales, marketing and distribution of skincare, medical aesthetic equipment and medical device products to the medical community and consumers.
- Support the Senior Logistics Manager and Purchasing Executive in the implementation of inventory control systems and measures for managing stock at optimum level.
- Participate in the facilitation of operational issues (i.e. resolve problems on deliveries, cargo damages/discrepancy, payments and complaints, etc.) to closure and work towards continuous improvement
- Support in the update of logistic database and assist in the preparation of reports for analysis.
- Coordinate with external and internal parties on shipping activities.
- Completed a Diploma in logistics, shipping, any relevant Engineering, IT or related Business courses
- Relevant work experience in logistics role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (especially in Microsoft Excel – with knowledge in analysis tools such as vlookup, pivot tables, excel formulas etc.)
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Able to follow through with assigned tasks within given timeline.
- Good team-player with good interpersonal skills.
- Keen to participate in a Work Study Programme (WSP) to attain a Specialist Diploma in Supply Chain Management.
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm