Industry: Semiconductor / Wafer Fabrication
Specialism: Merchandising / Purchasing - Procurement / Purchasing / Sourcing
Posted on 06 May 2022
Our client is a Japanese company that contribute to the development and mass-production of semiconductors worldwide. The company nurture and maintain a high level of motivation among employees through appraisal and recognition of capabilities and achievements.
- Oversee the Procurement Support Executives in the team.
- To receive sales order list and determine which order to be issued to factory for production according to inventory status.
- To issue parts requirement sheets to confirm which parts is needed to assembly subcontractors for their production.
- Upon receiving parts requirement sheet from assembly subcontractors, piece parts order will be issued to parts makers depend on the needs of parts by assembly subcontractors.
- To place order for PRS, UWI, and safety stock as instructed by Japan HQ’s PIC.
- Price registration.
- To proceed GR following invoice for Assembly subcontractors
- To check the Acceptance Check list with the invoice.
- To check invoice
- To make Mitenki List
- To issue Goods movement form
- To issue parts provision list, Jiko Buhin list, DN, Credit Note to subcontractors
- To ensure inventory by SAP data and actual result and other adhoc-duty related inventory control
- Filling/ saving related documents in good order
- Preparing necessary documents for external/internal audit
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to production Planning Assistant Manager/Manager
- Reports to Production Planning Assistant Manager
- Diploma/ GCE A or O Level
- Required Japanese language skills: JLPT N2, N3 and or higher level. Writing & reading is more important than speaking (will need to reply to emails in Japanese and then translate it in English for the team members.)
- Organised, meticulous and multitasker
- Positive attitude with good spoken English, Mandarin (to liaise with China and Taiwan supplier)
- Basic understanding of goods receiving, sales, purchase, quotation and inventory procedures
- Min 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel Spreadsheet.
- Knowledge on SAP is preferred