Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - General / Cost Accounting
Posted on 05 May 2022
Our client aim to distribute a wide variety of authentic alcohol beverages at competitive prices. They strive to be a one-stop solution for your establishment, restaurant, club, home party or even your own consumption.
- Perform daily accounting & finance duties including receivables and payables processes, general ledger, tax and bank reconciliation etc.
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports for subsidiaries.
- Support audit and tax queries.
- Liaise with banks on banking transactions.
- Manage timely closing process and reconciliations, including for intercompany transactions.
- Support the operational teams in maintaining strong vendor and customer relationships.
- Assist in ad-hoc administration matters such as leave management and employee claims.
- Diploma in Accounting & Finance or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting & finance.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Hands-on experience in accounting systems such as MYOB will be an advantage.
SGD 3,500 - 5,000