Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 29 Apr 2022
- Handling and managing reservations process through various communication platforms.
- Confirm and process reservation requests.
- Handle enquiries and ensure all reservation related information are accurately entered into the system.
- Provide fast, efficient, courteous service at all times to guests.
- Acquire full knowledge about the restaurant, promotions and special offers.
- Following up on guest feedbacks, emailing thank you notes and handle guest complaints by following the procedures and ensuring guest satisfaction.
- To keep track of all third-party online bookings and updating menus.
- Sending daily, weekly and monthly reports required by the management office
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Possess at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience in fine dining restaurant is a plus.
- Highly organised.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic salary + AWS
- 5 days working per week (closed on Monday & Tuesday)
- Working hour: 10.30am-3.30pm, 5pm-11pm (varies depending on operational needs)
- Benefit: 14 days annual leave, increase by 1 day year by year
- Birthday leave 1 day
- Medical coverage
- If late time work require transport, it can be claimed from company