Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Human Resources - Recruitment
Posted on 26 Apr 2022
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Engage business managers, understand manpower demand, advise recruitment strategies and identify suitable sourcing channels. Drive results in meeting KPI and timeline.
- Place job advertisements, interview, and coordinate selection assessments.
- Screening & shortlisting candidates, making recommendations to hiring manager and providing professional and timely feedback to candidates.
- Organise and participate in recruitment events such as career fairs, campus recruitment, walk-in interviews, etc.
- Handle staff recruitment activities, including prepare letter of appointment, pre-employment check-up, booking of SSIC course, onboarding formalities and conduct orientation briefings to new staff.
- Work pass administration (Application, Renewal and Cancellation).
- Ensure recruitment turnaround time is kept within target.
- Work closely with hiring manager throughout the recruitment process, keeping them updated in timely manner on all hiring requirements.
- Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guideline and audit requirement.
- Diploma in HRM/Business studies or equivalents.
- At least 2 years of related working experience, preferably in recruitment for Oil & Gas industry.
- Well-versed in local employment laws.
- Knowledge in Times Software will be added advantageous.
- Meticulous, positive mindset and possess "Can-do" attitude.
- Team Player, resourceful with sense of responsibility.
- Culturally adaptable.
- No experience is welcomed to apply.