Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 20 Apr 2022
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Establish and manage good working relations with principals, distributors and customers.
- Solicit orders and sell product to existing customers.
- Prospect for new customers and market (e.g. attend trade shows).
- Evaluate sales potential and propose sales programs for assigned territory.
- Meet monthly sales budget and maintain debtors’ payment period according to set standard.
- Provide pre-sales consultation and recommendation to clients.
- Prepare quotation/proposal.
- Liaise with store and workshop with regards to delivery and repair.
- Provide after-sales consultation and trouble-shooting.
- Prepare monthly report on sales progress and debt collection.
- Degree and above.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Fluent in spoken English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese business clients
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Result-oriented with good salesmanship.
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Group Insurance
SGD 4,000 - 7,000
SGD 4,000 - 4,500
SGD 2,000 - 4,500
SGD 4,000 - 5,000
SGD 3,500 - 5,000 (Negotiable)