Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Secretarial
Posted on 10 Jun 2022
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Assist in scheduling of Chairman’s appointments (EXCO, Management, internal, etc.)
- Draft emails.
- Arrange for meetings, set up board room, etc.
- Arrange documents for signatures.
- Filing and scanning (eFile).
- Upkeep and maintain tidiness of Chairman’s office.
- Manage stationary and storage of product catalogues, principal files, etc.
- Follow up on subsidiaries’ financial closing
- Prepare Chairman’s claims (medical, entertainment, miscellaneous) and banking matters.
- Assist in seminars preparation (i.e. ensure format standardization for seminar decks).
- Assist in Company events.
- Do minutes writeups for Chairman’s meetings.
- Diploma in Business Admin.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Have a keen eye for detail and target to meet deadlines.
- Performance bonus
- Annual leave
- Medical outpatient
- Group insurance
- Overtime claims