Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - General / Cost Accounting
Posted on 29 Apr 2022
Our client is a Japanese trading company specializing in food. They have been bringing food from throughout the world to Japan for nearly a century now, and their business has been expanding.
- Handling of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Perform General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation
- General administrative work and ad-hoc assignments.
- Minimum GCE N/O level, LCCI accounting or equivalent
- Accounting knowledge is a must
- Preferably with 1 year book keeping experience
- Work location: Tuas
- Working hours: Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm