Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Merchandising / Purchasing - Procurement / Purchasing / Sourcing
Posted on 09 Sep 2022
Our client has been in the seasoning manufacturing business since 1987. Become one of the well-renowned seasoning manufacturing company in South East Asia. In todays context, our client had successfully expanded out business to most of the parts in Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific Region. Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- As a team to support of supply chain order fulfilment process
- Process purchase order, samples and maintain order status in company software system
- Assist and maintain company software system on all purchasing master data related to suppliers, pricing and freight
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery, forecast, quality reject/claim and shipping / payment term.
- Assist in sourcing for new suppliers to develop alternative sources.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Min GCE O level or relevant certificate
- Min 1 year of relevant working experience in manufacturing environment
- Good communication, negotiation skill and team player
- Able to work independently
- Bonus with annual increment
- Variable allowance
- Annual leaves
- Company insurance
- Medical benefits
- On job training