Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Sales - New Business DevelopmentClosed
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Identify and research potential clients related to IT tech field
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Sales & Marketing or equivalent
- At least 1 to 5 years experience or more in new business development, M&A, investment related business.
- Familiar with end-to-end M&A transaction process
- Experience in preparing proposals, capability statements, presentations, and other materials (typically working to tight deadlines)
- Advanced research / analysis skills
- Professional English in written / oral communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Preferred working experience in communication, IT, tech related company
- Familiar with Windows, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
- Enthusiastic disposition and must be a good team player
- Good business acumen strong problem solver
- Strong stakeholders’ management and project management skills