Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 09 Jun 2022
Our client is a global heavy equipment and construction company providing highly competitive machinery for industry clients. They have been in the local market since the 1980s and they provide quality products and services to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Support dealers in the field includes diagnosing and troubleshooting of heavy construction machines
- Process warranty claims and product administration
- Coordinate and resolve product and technical service cases.
- Work with Marketing Department on sales, tenders and products requests
- Support respective departments to resolve technical requests.
- Min Diploma in mechanical/electronics/electrical engineering
- Experience in troubleshooting of heavy construction machines (crane/truck/excavators etc)
- Candidate who possess relevant internship experience and without full time working experience is welcome to apply
- Able to travel overseas for client visiting and servicing (in the future)
- Possess knowledge in hydraulic engineering system
- Able to work outdoors
- Monday - Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
- Transport provided (from designated MRT)